Robert Jacek Moritz – President of the Management Board
1980-1986 Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Transport
Since February 2005 President of the Management Board of ALTA S.A.
In 1991 started a company Robert J. Moritz & Co. Forwarding, in 1996 sold the company shareholding to a German enterprise – Hellmann Worldwide Logistics. As a consequence the company changed the name to Hellmann Moritz International Forwarders. In December 2003 ended co-operation with the above-mentioned company.
In the years 1987-91 participated in establishment and management of Servisco.
ex member of the Management Board of DeSki – Warsaw Sports Club
member of the Polish-German Trade Chamber
founder and member of Pro-Logistyka association
Windsurfing, kite surfing, sailing, mountain biking, skiing, diving. Mountain guide for many years. Considers creation of Cross Carpatia to be his crownwork (Cross Carpatia is a multi-stage bike tour, aiming at crossing Carpathian Mountains by bike – from Bratislava to Danube). So far, 11 stages of the tour took place, in which several thousand people participated.
Andrzej Karczykowski – Chairman of the Supervisory Board of ALTA S.A.
Mr Andrzej Karczykowski has a university degree in economics. He graduated from the Faculty of Economics of Production of the current School of Economics in 1972. Mr Andrzej Karczykowski is qualified to be a member of Supervisory Boards of State-Owned Companies, as well as the Supervisory Boards of National Investment Funds.
- 1972-1973 – Polish Optical Institute – Specialist
- 1973-1979 – Institute of Machine Industry Organization – Senior Assistant
- 1979-1989 – Planning Commission to the Council of Ministers – Chief Specialist, Deputy Director
- 1989 – 1992 – Office of the Council of Ministers – Advisor to Deputy Prime Minister L. Balcerowicz on microeconomics and privatisation
- 1992-1994 – Contour Consulting Company – Chairman of the Board
- 1994-present – THN „Pewex”, and then Concorde Investissement S.A. – the Managing Director.
Participation in Supervisory Boards
- 1992-1996 – Chairman of the RN Gdansk Refinery S.A.
- 1994-1998 – Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board of 7th National Investment Fund
- 1992- present – Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Prochem S.A.
- 1992- present – Member of the Supervisory Board of Projprzem S.A.
- 2003-2006 – Member of the Supervisory Board of TUP S.A.
Marek Garliński – member of the Supervisory Board
He graduate of the Warsaw University of Technology master of thermal and health devices, also completed Postgraduate Studies
He graduate of the University of Warsaw – International School of Management, also completed the Postgraduate MBA
- 1973 – 2017 PROCHEM S.A. 2017 – Chairman of the Supervisory Board of PROCHEM S.A.
- 2008 – 2016 – Vice President / Chairman of the Supervisory Board of PROCHEM S.A.
- 1997 – 2008 – President of the Management Board / General Director
- 1996 – 1997 – Vice President of the Management Board / General Director
- 1990 – 1996 – Head of the Design Studio
- 1973 – 1989 -Asistent designer, designer, chief designer
- from 2014 – Member of the Council and Vice-President of the Council of the Chamber of Building Design
- from 2010 – Chairman of the Board of the Polish Association of Construction Managers (PSMB)
- 2005 – 2012 – Member of the Council of the Polish Association of Construction Employers (PZPB)
- 2003 – 2008 – Member, and since 2005 chairman of the Audit Committee of the Association of Stock Exchange Issuers
- 2000 – 2012 – Chairman of the Council of the Czysta Woda Foundation
- 2000 – 2008 – Member of the Council of the Polish Chamber of Chemical Industry
Adam Parzydeł – member of ALTA S.A. Supervisory Board
- Degree in Law – A graduate of the Law and Administration Faculty
- Barrister – member of the District Bar Council in Warsaw
- Entitled to perform the function of a member of Supervisory Boards in the Treasury shareholding companies
- Began his professional work in legal services in 1978
- Since 1993 provides legal services by running individual legal office
- Possesses broad experience which covers many areas of law, in particular: comprehensive legal counselling for entities conducting economic activity
- In the years 1989-1992 – Director of the Legal Office, previously – Head Expert for Legislation in Planning Commission at the Council of Ministers and the Central Planning Office
- Cooperated with numerous companies in the scope of transformations, restructuring and privatisation
- Possesses experience in real estate transactions and counselling services for property developers
- Performed a function of a member of Supervisory Boards in numerous companies, recently in Lefana Sp. z o.o. (subsidiary of KGHM), or Prochem SmAm (company listed on the stock exchange)
- Member of the District Chamber of Legal Advisors in Warsaw
Adam Parzydeł meets the criteria of independence from the Company and entities significantly affiliated to the Company.
Krzysztof Kaczmarczyk – member of the Supervisory Board
He graduate of the Warsaw School of Economics with specialization in finance and accounting
- 2012-2015 – Vice President of the Management Board for Strategy and Development at Emitel
- 2010-2011 – Credit Suisse
- 2008-2010 – Director of the Strategy and Development Division in the TP Group S.A.
- 1999-2008 – Deputy Director of the Analyzes Department of the Stock Market Department and Equity Market Analyst in the Central and Eastern Europe Deutsche Bank Currently a professionally independent Member of Supervisory Boards of companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange and Adviser to the Management Board of KGHM Polska Miedź S.A.
He gained over 10 years of supervisory experience by sitting on supervisory boards, including companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.